View Profile Doumaaa

16 Movie Reviews

woooooo

nice accident, make more accidents :)

lol cool

poor guy loses his best friend, his laptop.. I like it, short, just a few sounds and nice.. and I like how you drew the guy, the hands separated from the body that looks cool :)

tacomanworld responds:

the fueneral is his computers :)

sorry for bad english

cool

I like the part where he pulls the head out from behind his back and is like here it is and the other guy's like ok and smiles :) I'd put more into the ending though.. it made me laugh in a kinda crappy mood so it has to be good! keep it up.

5 Game Reviews

Cool game, I didn't get to play it long, but it's definitely well thought through and has a nice funky mood to it with the cool voice acting and music

Great game

I really enjoyed this one.. easy and relaxing haha and a cool idea.. I love those red ones, first thing I did is givem max..

awesome job

cool game

go dragonfly go! it's fun make a sequel :)

kTwitch responds:

Appreciate it. And perhaps. :)

405 Audio Reviews

Great for a battle scene, it would be cool if it evolved into something, but I guess that was not really your intention. Nice job.

Ooh nice, I like :)

Honestly, a full length song that flows nicely and keeps the listener hooked even without any real harmonic progression. Very well put together.

Nice job, not much to say here. Even though I don't listen to dnb much these days, this is a cool track and lacks nothing imho :)

17 Art Reviews

Killing in the name of Christ? Nicely drawn, I like it.

yeah, simple and neat. Like it.

ok this made me lol :D nice drawing nice joke 5/5