dnb dnb

ja ja gut gut

んんんんんんんんんn んんんんんんんんんn

Nice.

Carry On Carry On

Hey, so it's me again. I keep on getting back to this song.. I think you put a lot of effort into this one, but it still has that right feeling, the right ideas put together and it's not overpowered by "trying to be too good" if you know what I mean. Sometimes the great ideas come simple and I think you kept these great catchy melodies balanced throughout the song.

WONDERFUKK

THAT WORD man, that word! We should build a shrine for it! :D
Thanks yet again for another review that doesn't just say "I like it!"..because that's what I mostly get out of my brainz! ;)

Trebon, man!

Nightlife Nightlife

My laptop speakers don't tell me much about the bass :]. But yeah this is an awesome song, I don't think the length matters here cause you kept the listener curious all the way through. So, when can I go see T-Kay live in a club near where I live??

Firefreezer responds:

Hehe, whenever you want, my man! You know I always struggled with keeping things interesting, I'm getting better at it. Also I'm really curious about what would happen if I just stopped everything over here and joined your band. ;)

decade decade

I like your stuff. This one I like as well. I like.

Crazy Trip Crazy Trip

5/5 the score was too low for this piece.. crazzy trippin ooh yeah.. well you know my thoughts already :) I LIKE

Firefreezer responds:

Hehe yea I know. And shame on you, you missed the beta!
..Just kidding! :D
Thanks man, and thanks for the review!

So Shines a Good Deed So Shines a Good Deed

Nice peaceful melodic recording. It's a nice little song that just fit my mood at the moment perfectly. I like :)

demons day demons day

Nice, cool experimenting with sounds and good melodies, as usual

Sea of Serenity Sea of Serenity

This is a nice piece. I've been listening to it while eating dinner and it creates a pleasant mood. I like. Definitely could be used as background music in a game.

zktaichou responds:

Thanks for the review =D

Prodigy-Breathe 8Bit Prodigy-Breathe 8Bit

ooh ooh ooh funkyyy (I like the song and I like this 8bit cover)