Chromatic Pointlessness Chromatic Pointlessness

woooooo

nice accident, make more accidents :)

CHIKI: computer CHIKI: computer

lol cool

poor guy loses his best friend, his laptop.. I like it, short, just a few sounds and nice.. and I like how you drew the guy, the hands separated from the body that looks cool :)

tacomanworld responds:

the fueneral is his computers :)

sorry for bad english

A Dude's Walk In The Park A Dude's Walk In The Park

cool

I like the part where he pulls the head out from behind his back and is like here it is and the other guy's like ok and smiles :) I'd put more into the ending though.. it made me laugh in a kinda crappy mood so it has to be good! keep it up.

The Telekinetic Incident The Telekinetic Incident

Cool game, I didn't get to play it long, but it's definitely well thought through and has a nice funky mood to it with the cool voice acting and music

Goosplosion Goosplosion

Great game

I really enjoyed this one.. easy and relaxing haha and a cool idea.. I love those red ones, first thing I did is givem max..

awesome job

Hungry Dino Hungry Dino

cool game

go dragonfly go! it's fun make a sequel :)

kTwitch responds:

Appreciate it. And perhaps. :)

dnb dnb

ja ja gut gut

んんんんんんんんんn んんんんんんんんんn

Nice.

Carry On Carry On

Hey, so it's me again. I keep on getting back to this song.. I think you put a lot of effort into this one, but it still has that right feeling, the right ideas put together and it's not overpowered by "trying to be too good" if you know what I mean. Sometimes the great ideas come simple and I think you kept these great catchy melodies balanced throughout the song.

WONDERFUKK

Firefreezer responds:

THAT WORD man, that word! We should build a shrine for it! :D
Thanks yet again for another review that doesn't just say "I like it!"..because that's what I mostly get out of my brainz! ;)

Trebon, man!

Guns Don't Kill, I Do Guns Don't Kill, I Do

Killing in the name of Christ? Nicely drawn, I like it.

Beer Beer

yeah, simple and neat. Like it.

RPG fail RPG fail